Professional coaching explicitly targets maximizing potential. At the heart of coaching is a creative and thought-provoking process that supports individuals to confidently pursue new ideas and alternative solutions with greater resilience.
Improved Time Management
Improved Business Management
Improved Team Effectiveness
Improved Work Performance
- Improved Self-Confidence 80% 80%
- Improved Relationships 73% 73%
- Improved Communcations Skills 72% 72%
- Improved Life/Work Balance 67% 67%
* The 2009 ICF Global coaching client study, the 2010 ICF Global consumer awareness study, and the 2012 ICF Global coaching study were commissioned by ICF but conducted independently by the end International survey unit of pricewaterhousecoopers .